Q: Oil change labor cost

asked by on September 29, 2017

What is the labor cost on a oil change if I provide the oil & filter for a 2010 Prius

Hi Troy. Thanks for submitting your question today. I’ve forwarded your question to our sales and service department - to see if they can provide you with an accurate estimate for completing the oil and filter change with you supplying parts. The estimate form we have on the website is for the labor plus supplies. They should be contacting you soon via email with an answer if we’re able to complete the labor only.