Q: Steering lock sensor problem

My car won't start. I think the steering lock sensor may have gone bad.

Hello! That is a very familiar problem to me. I am a previous owner of a C70 and I once had a no start issue which was caused by a bad immobilizer antenna ring. The car would crank but not start. It turned out to be a fairly common problem with Volvos. I checked the resistance of the ring with a multimeter and the readings would constantly jump around, which indicates there is an electrical issue in the ring. I suggest having the immobilizer ring tested by a technician because I believe this is causing your no start condition.

3. Steering lock sensor problem