Q: Q: what is the firing order

Hello. The firing order of your car is 1-3-4-2.

3. Q: what is the firing order

Q: Creaking Sound coming from passenger front side when driving

Hello. A creaking sound can be caused by a wide variety of issues. A few common causes are worn suspension components or bushings. The first thing I would do is try to identify where the noise is coming from, and...

Q: What is causing my warning lights to come on?

Your battery and charging system will need to be tested to see if the alternator is charging correctly. The alternator is most likely the cause of your Charge Light and Battery Light coming on. You should replace the alternator after...

Q: installed wire harness kit causing brake lights to stay on trailer and causing brake lights on car not to work

Hello there, it sounds like something may have shorted out. The brake switch system can only support so many amps of power, and with the addition of the trailer lights, it may have exceeded the capacity and caused the fuse...