Q: what is the firing order

asked by on June 27, 2017

Hello. The firing order of your car is 1-3-4-2.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

My brakes go all the way to the floor and I know my abs line in the rear is severed. Is that the reason the brakes go to the floor

only passenger side plug is carbon build up driver side is clean change plug doing same thing

Hello, thank you for writing in. The most common cause of carbon build up on the spark plugs is unburned fuel, also known as "running rich". Despite the assumption that the injectors are to blame, it usually has more to...

Air bags deployed - is it possible to repair, at what cost? 1999 Chevrolet Malibu

Hi there - yes, it is possible to get replacement air bags, and other damaged supplemental restraint system components for a 17-year old car. This is, however, very sensitive work, and should only be done by a qualified auto body...

Car only runs 10 minutes before overheating - 1994 Acura Vigor

A head gasket can fail in a few ways and yes one will leak oil into the cooling system. A technician can check coolant flow with a temperature gun by taking temperatures at opposite ends of the hoses and engine...

SUV rollback - 2015 Buick Encore Automatic

One alternative for the "hill rollback" problem would be to hold the brake pedal with your left foot, use your right foot to press the accelerator, then release the brake as the vehicle moves forward. The visibility issue is a...

Oxygen sensor overheating

I think what you are talking about is an oxygen sensor (O2) heater malfunction. Modern O2 sensors use a heater element with a dedicated circuit to bring the sensor up to operating temperature quickly. Once at operating temperature, the powertrain...