Q: Q: what is the firing order

Hello. The firing order of your car is 1-3-4-2.

3. Q: what is the firing order

Q: Hesitation when I push the accelerator.

Hi there, The problem you are having is most likely due to the fuel pressure not holding it's static pressure to the injectors. The fuel system needs to hold fuel pressure to the injectors in order for the injector to...

Q: Car starts but doesn't accelerate or backup

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to provide my insight. This may be clutch-related if the clutch plates are worn or could possibly be worn out or damaged gear synchronizers. These are small fork shaped components in your...

Q: aftermarket remote engine start alarm system in car causing fuses to blow

In this situation, I can only provide my best guess as to what is going on. Without knowing where and how Circuit City hooked up the remote start and what model was used, this is the best answer I can...