Q: Experiencing electrical problems in cold weather.

Windows and turn signals work when it is warm out, but not in the cold.

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

This is very interesting. How cold does it have to be for them to not work? These systems may be tied together by a particular component, perhaps a circuit breaker, that is failing when it is cold outside. Temperature can cause metal to move and this movement sometimes will be enough to lose contact and cause problems like you are having. I would ask for help from a mechanic, possibly one from YourMechanic, who has the knowledge and diagnostic equipment to find out what is causing these problems in cold weather.