Q: How does the rear power window switch work?

How does the rear power window switch work?

If you have a sedan, then you have power windows all the way around (coupes only have power windows in the front – the rear windows cannot be rolled up or down). The rear window switch in the Altima is a little less feature-packed than the front, but it still provides the ability to roll the window up and down. Here’s how:

1. Press the outer edge of the switch down to roll the window down.

2. Pull the outer edge of the switch up to roll the window up.

Tip

If the window lock is engaged, the rear windows will not operate from their respective switches in the rear. You’ll have to unlock them from the driver’s side front switch controls.

3. How does the rear power window switch work?