Q: How do I turn on the digital speedometer in my Peugeot 208 '16 plate.

When trying to reset my mileage on my '16 plate Peugeot 208 Active I accidentally turned off my digital speedo and I have no idea how to turn it back on. There is nothing in the manual and everything I have tried doesn't work. The button on the end of my windscreen wiper stick only loops through Trip information and then my fuel. I've repeated the process of how I turned the speedo off but it doesn't reverse the issue. All it does is flash two lines and mph but then dissapears again.

Hi there. You could go through the setup on the controls with your settings as you were before. This time, you will need to get to the speed selection and scroll down. This will get to where you need to see the speedometer on the dash. If for some reason the digital speedometer is no longer available, then the system will need to be reset to factory. On you selection, there is a command to reset back to factory. Be aware that the system may default to a different language than English. If you need further assistance with your digital speedometer, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• How do I turn on the digital speedometer in my Peugeot 208 '16 plate.