Q: The car loses acceleration intermittently

When am accelleating the car picks up speed then loses its after sometime. Then picks up. I end up driving slowly to avoid recurrence of that problem. .

Hello. It would be recommended to have the vehicle looked at by a certified mechanic. They should have the specialty tools and techniques to identify the problem and repair the situation correctly, and avoid any damage or injury. This could be caused by any number of issues, such as a vacuum leak, a faulty ignition, a lack of fuel pressure, or several other possible causes. The mechanic should be able to perform the diagnostic tests needed to narrow it down. If you need help identifying and repairing the issue, YourMechanic offers several options. They have trained mechanics that can come to your home to diagnose the acceleration issue and advise you on a repair.