Q: P0016

i have some a problem sir the code is P0016 i will change the sensor but same problem

Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement $104.59 - $809.88 Get a Quote

Hi...Diagnostic Trouble Code P0016 has many causes other than a failed camshaft position sensor. Other possible causes for Code P0016(https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/p0016-obd-ii-trouble-code-camshaft-position-a-camshaft-position-correlation-bank-1-by-jay-safford) to set include: the camshaft timing is wrong because the timing chain jumped teeth; the camshaft phaser is out of position due to problems with phaser; the oil has flow to the phaser is impeded due to incorrect engine oil viscosity or partly clogged passages; and the oil control valve (OCV) has a restriction in the OCV filter. The camshaft position sensor should be tested on a portable scope and all other possible causes of the code setting should be ruled out before considering sensor replacement. If you desire that a certified mechanic from YourMechanic resolve this please simply request the following service, camshaft position sensor diagnostic/replacement.