Q: brake rubbing noise

Vehicle's brake rotors had recently been resurfaced, the brake pads was not replaced as it was 10 mm left.

When braking, I can hear a rubbing noise with a slight squeal coming from one of the brake as I come to a stop. The noise becomes slower and louder as car is coming to a complete stop.

There are no vibration, braking power feels fine and I have tried rebedding the brakes twice. The rear passenger side rotors now has grooves but nothing that I can feel with my fingertips.

Any idea what is causing this?

A: The problem is that you had the brake rotor...

The problem is that you had the brake rotors resurfaced and the pads were not replaced. The old pads surface was not flat when the rotor surface was resurfaced. The raised parts of the pads wore into the rotors first causing the grooves and the noise like a record needle would on a record. Any time a rotor is resurfaced or replaced the pads should be replaced so you have a flat surface mating with another flat surface. You will need to now replace the rotors and pads at the same time to fix your problem.