Q: I replaced the master switch and it disabled the power locks. They only work when the car is turned on. Is there a way to enable the power locks?

I replaced the master switch for the windows and it disabled the power locks unless the car is turned on. Is there a way to enable the power locks again.

Hi there. The issue is with your key fob to the vehicle. The key fob (remote) will need to be reprogrammed to the vehicle to access the doors when the ignition is turned off. If you need further assistance with your key fob reprogramming, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.