Q: 2011 bmw 328i making loud squealing noise under hood ahen driving.

2011 bmw 328i making loud squealing noise under hood ahen driving.

Hi there. In most cases, when you hear a constant squealing noise while driving it’s due to a serpentine belt that has become loose and need to be replaced. It could be a different belt, pulley or the power steering system that is causing the noise, which is why it’s a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection.