Q: Water getting inside driver side door 2013 Honda Pilot

I start hearing a sound of water inside the driver side door . Recently the wiper and the locker for rear window stopped working . I am wondering if this is happening because the water

Hi - yes, it is quite likely the water leak you describe is the source of failed electrical functionality. If the weatherseal around the driver door glass is leaking, allowing water to splash on the master switch assembly for windows, door locks, etc., that could very well cause shorts or corrosion for those electrical connections, and cause those components to stop working. I recommend an electrical component inspection](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/electrical-components-are-not-working-inspection) performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Water getting inside driver side door 2013 Honda Pilot