Q: I have a 2008 lincoln mkz. I ran the codes and am getting a o2 bank 4 sensor 4. I can't even find anything online that says my car

I ran the codes and am getting a o2 bank 4 sensor 4. I can't even find anything online that says my car has 4 o2 sensors. How would I go about finding bank 4? I assume it's downstream. Thanks

Hi there. From what I am aware of, there isn’t a bank 4 sensor 4 on this vehicle or other Ford products. There are four total O2 sensors, (two upstream and two downstream), so the code you are getting might be related to one of the downstream sensors. If I were in your position, I would research the specific code you are getting (assuming it’s a Ford / Lincoln specific OBD code) or have a professional mobile mechanic complete a digital scan so they can download all stored error codes that should help you pinpoint the source of the issue you’re having.

3. I have a 2008 lincoln mkz. I ran the codes and am getting a o2 bank 4 sensor 4. I can't even find anything online that says my car