Q: Sonar light is flashing on and off.

The Sonar sensor light is flashing off when in the on position. If I push the button and turn it off it stays lit. WHY IS IT FLASHING?

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Check the sonar sensors for any loose plugs. If the plug on a sonar sensor is loose, then the sonar system will detect an issue and make the light come on. If the light is blinking, that meant that the issue was happening. If the plug is tight and connected, then it is possible that the sensor has failed. If you need further assistance with your sonar light blinking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.