Q: Gear Shuffling Problem in Vauxhall Vectra 52 Registration

Some time I am not able to shift gear in between my driving. Say I am running on second gear and want to shift to 3rd gear. Then gear will be out of 2nd gear but will not move to 3rd gear, even if I try to move it back to 2nd gear, it got stuck.Can you suggest solution for this problem. Many a times, if I stop the engine and try to shuffle the gear then it allow me to shuffle the gears.

Hi there. We don’t see a lot of Vauxhall Vectra’s here in the United States, so unfortunately, we’re not able to suggest a possible solution or cause of this problem you’re experiencing. You should consult with a professional mechanic in your home town to determine what’s causing the shifting problem you’re experiencing.

3. Gear Shuffling Problem in Vauxhall Vectra 52 Registration