Q: Sometimes when I make left turn I hear a clicking noise near tire area under car. What type of repair shop would I go to?

asked by on September 16, 2016

Sometimes when I make left turn I hear a clicking noise near tire area under car. What type of repair shop would I go to?

Hi there, thanks for your question. Sounds like something in your car hub wheel assembly might be off. To fix this, YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect this clicking noise for you and repair it. Other than that, you should be able to go to any general repair shop.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr