Q: Convertible rear window detached & crashed inside the back seat

I was driving on the interstate, going about 70 mph when the rear window literally detached from the top and crashed into the interior of my convertible. I took it to the dealership and was told that the adhesive/sealant had failed and that it could not be re-attached. A new top with a window was ordered. This is a very dangerous safety issue because someone could have been seriously injured. When something like this happens, where is the best place to submit a complaint that will make a difference to help other?

Hello. If you want to submit a complaint about this then you would need to send it to Chrysler of North America. You can call any dealer to get their number and mailing address. More than likely you will not get much recourse as they will recommend that you should have had the window regularly inspected. It is still worth a shot to send them a letter as you may get some sort of assistance with it. Next time you need the windows inspected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can assist you with it.

3. Convertible rear window detached & crashed inside the back seat