Q: Changed thermostat now have no heat 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

I just changed my thermostat and now I have no heat, there is no sloshing sound but I'm assuming there's air stuck in the heater core, just not sure how to get it out, drive for two days and coolant level doesn't go down. Trucks running at 100 degrees celcius. Truck only took approximately 7-8 litres of coolant when refilled

Hi - you are on the right track, there is likely an air pocket in your heater, preventing the heater from working properly. To bleed the heater core as well as the engine cooling system: fill engine with coolant, remove radiator cap, turn heater to Max (incl. fan), let engine warm to operating temperature, run engine at advance idle to help flush out air. When air bubbles stop coming out, top off cooling system, put cap back on, then test drive. May require more than once cycle of this process to get all the air out. For assistance with this process, I would recommend a heater system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Changed thermostat now have no heat 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500