Q: Can I continue to use the power windows after I turn off my car?

Can I continue to use the power windows after I turn off my car?

After you turn your key to the OFF position and remove it, you can continue to use your power windows. You can also continue to use your power sunroof, radio, and power outlets. If your car is equipped with the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC), then these features will work for an additional 10 minutes after turning your car off. If your vehicle is not equipped with the EVIC, then these features will work for 45 seconds after turning your car off. Opening any door will shut off this feature.

3. Can I continue to use the power windows after I turn off my car?