Q: Buzzing sound on freeway

There is a buzzing sound when the vehicle is running at a higher speed on the freeway.

A: Hello. This is a problem that comes up quit...

Hello. This is a problem that comes up quite often on this vehicle. If the buzzing is coming from the inside of the vehicle then it is typically caused by a ground problem. The buzzing is usually the result of electrical interference created by a bad ground for the fuel pump. If the ground is loose then this buzzing occurs. It can also happen if the alternator is failing, has a bad connection or is mounted loosely. All of these scenarios would need to be checked to diagnose this.