Q: grinding noise under your right foot, because of wheel bearing bub?

Hi everyone, my car was hit on its driver side wheel last year and I replaced the suspension, lower arm, ball joint and others. Recently, I can hear repeated grinding noise under my right foot while I am driving on the freeway, but no noise when parking with the engine on. Technician at one garage told me I need to change my wheel bearing hub. I wonder if that makes sense. If not, what is the possible reason?

Thank you in advance for the reply

Hi there. Usually this type of grinding noise as you’ve described is due to a wheel bearing that is failing. However, it can also be a warped rotor, damaged brake pads or a CV joint issue. It’s probably best to have a mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is making a noise inspection so they can diagnose this issue and recommend the right repairs be completed.