Q: Drivetrane Stuck in sport mode

asked by on May 25, 2017

Its Stuck in sport mode. But it started this after the front passanger drive shift broke going down the road had someone pull me home changed the broke part and now this

Hi there. The sport mode activation is electrical from the shifter, which sends a signal to a solenoid in the differential to activate the different "mode". If it’s stuck, it’s quite possible that an error code still exists from the original driveshaft damage, the sensor itself is damaged or the harness was not properly attached during the replacement service. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic from our team come to your location to complete an onsite inspection so they can determine where the fault exists and recommend the right repairs.