Q: Fault ABS fault traction

I have a 2010 Chevy Colorado runs great only problem is every time I start it for about 30 sec to a min a light comes on and says fault abs fault traction. It make me lights go off air go off windows want go down and wipers want wipe then it goes off and everything is normal until I turn it off and crank it again.

A: I would suggest first checking the ABS sens...

I would suggest first checking the ABS sensors at the wheels as they are known for being very sensitive and relaying false readings. Things as simple as dirt and debris can cause these to not work properly. Since these are also magnetic, they will tend to pick up debris from the brake rotors as well. If you need to have this diagnosed and repaired, a professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location for an inspection of the ABS Light.