Q: Interior lights won't turn off

So recently, I got out of work late at night and my car lights turn on out of nowhere ( never did that since I bought the car 2 months ago) and I closed my door and they were still on. I checked the all doors to be closed properly but still were on. And no door open signal was on.

Hello. It sounds like you may have a short in your electrical system somewhere. I would recommend having your electrical system inspected by a qualified professional in order to determine where the short is located. This will include loading up a wiring diagram for the interior lights and determining what other circuits are nearby the one that has the issue. A digital multimeter would then be used at various locations on the vehicle to determine where the excessive draw is located. Once the short has been found it can be repaired with electrical tape or replacement of a portion of wiring or the entire wiring harness.