Q: I put new throttle position sensor on now the car wont start i connected everything back on correctly so why wont it crank now ?

Put new throttle position sensor on connected everything i took off and now it wont crank oriellys computer said it was bad it would still run but kept going into fail safe mode so i put new sensor on and now wont crank even put the old one on and still wont crank please help

A: Hey there. Replacement of the throttle posi...

Hey there. Replacement of the throttle position sensor on your vehicle is pretty straight forward. There is no adjustment to be made - just remove and replace the sensor and you should be done. If the vehicle isn't starting, you left something disconnected or there is a separate issue all together. If all of the work has been double checked and you still can't get to the bottom of it then it is likely another problem that is occurring that is causing it to fail. You'll want to see if the computer is still indicating a bad sensor even with the new one on. There are other sensors that could be causing the car to go into limp mode, such as a problem with the fuel system or another sensor on the vehicle. I recommend having another expert diagnose the starting problem so that this can be addressed properly.