Q: How much does it cost to replace the wiring harness on my truck?

How much does it cost to replace the wiring harness on my truck? The O2 sensors have been replace but the check engine light still come on. A mechanic told me it might be the harness because the check guage ramdomly comes on due to the oil or battery guages going on empty even though The battery is fine and the oil levels are fine.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the wiring harness on a 2001 Dodge Dakota V8-4.7L.

3. How much does it cost to replace the wiring harness on my truck?