Q: The turn signal fuse keeps blowing every time I start the car

The turn signals don't work, the fuse keeps blowing as soon as I start the car. I've checked for faulty wiring and I've verified that it isn't the switch in the steering column.

Hello. There are a number of electrical components on that fuse (listed in your owners manual). Remove the fuse for this circuit, then disconnect (at wiring connections or at the component itself) as many of them as possible, then re-insert the fuse. If it doesn’t blow add back one component at a time. When the fuse blows, the last component re-connected is your culprit. If it does blow - one of the components still fused is the culprit.

I would recommend having your electrical components inspected completed by a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. The turn signal fuse keeps blowing every time I start the car