car cranks but doesn't start tsx 2005 obd-ii cranking l4-...

Q: car cranks but doesn't start

asked by on October 03, 2016

The car cranks but doesn't start and doesn't link with obd2 scanner and there is no spark. Fuel is priming and keys are detected! Can the computer be fried?

When this situation occurs, the first thing I look for is checking the fuses or electrical relays to the ECU. In general, the most common cause of being unable to connect to the scanner or to the ECU is caused by either an internal fault or a wiring issue. Since this can be a technical process, it’s best to let one of our qualified technicians complete an electrical component inspection for you, to rule out that your computer is indeed "fried."