Q: How can I tell if my tensioners are keeping pressure on my serpentine belt?

How can I tell if my tensioners are keeping pressure on my serpentine belt

Hi there. Many serpentine belt tensioners have a built in gauge that can help you determine if it is in need of replacement. Here is a link to a picture of a similar style tensioner and what to look at to aid you with a visual inspection: http://pop.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/05/54ca854f903cc_-_serpentine-belt-4-0409.jpg. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can help you with a belt tensioner inspection.