Q: The car shudders between the speeds of 25 mph to 45 mph when accelerating. What is the problem?

The car shudders noticeably when accelerating between ~25 and ~45 mph. Once I am driving at high speeds everything is smooth. I just had my tires rotated; this did not fix the problem. I had the car inspected and suspension was also not a problem. Do you know what else could be causing this?

Hi there. Check the engine and transmission mounts on your vehicle. When accelerating quickly, the engine and transmission move around causing the loose or broken mounts to make the engine and transmission move around violently making the front tires to jerk side to side. This will make the vehicle shutter at low speeds and continue until the throttle is matched with the road speed. If you need further assistance with your vehicle shuttering at low speeds, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. The car shudders between the speeds of 25 mph to 45 mph when accelerating. What is the problem?