Q: Taillight not working after bulb replacement

My taillight is not working even though I replaced the bulb.

A: You may have a couple possible problems on ...

You may have a couple possible problems on this vehicle. The most common problem on these vehicles is the totally intergraded power control module not sending power to the rear lights as it should. Another possible problem is if you have a trailer connection that has shorted out the system and possibly damaged the totally integrated power control module. I recommend you have a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, to inspect and solve your electrical problem.