Q: Q: Windshield wipers not working.

Windshield wipers won't come on at all. They started stalling a couple of months ago, but would start again when you pushed them.

This seems like the switch is on its way out, I would have a certified mechanic verify that 12 volts is being applied to the windshield wiper motor. If power is present and the wiper isn’t working its the motor, if there is no power at the connector test at the switch in the steering wheel to rule out an open in the wire somewhere, if no voltage at the switch itself replace it. Have a mechanic come inspect your problem and give you a proper diagnosis.

3. Q: Windshield wipers not working.