When I shut off engine, the light between 7 and 8 on the ...

Q: When I shut off engine, the light between 7 and 8 on the dash started to blink. The light is in the shape of a car. I goes away on startup.

asked by on March 02, 2017

just bought car, 2013 nisan sentra drove it home, shut it off , a light on the dash between the 7 and 8, started blinking, it has the shape of a car, if I start the car up it go's away

The light on the dash could be coming on for the traction control system or the low speed, grade, and terrain assist. It would be best to have the computer scanned to see if there is any pending or stored codes that are active for the light to come on. This will give you a starting place on diagnostics for your vehicle warning lights issue. If you need further assistance with the warning light on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.