Q: Hazard lights won't turn off on 2012 Ford explorer.

Sometimes when I press the hazard button the lights won't come on. Today they finally came on but now they won't turn off. I was wondering if I can disable them so it doesn't drain my battery until I can get to the dealership tomorrow. Thanks

Hi Taylor. Thanks for contacting us today. In the owner manual of your Ford Explorer, there should be a fuse and electrical relay diagram, that indicates which fuse or relay powers the hazard lights. The only way to disconnect them would be to pull that fuse or relay. The other option would be to disconnect the battery terminals, which should stop the hazards from flashing, then reattach the battery.