Q: Can warn tie rod ends cause the vehicle to pull to one side?

Its because i think something is wrong with the control arm or tie rods

Thanks for writing in. If the pull is constant, then you may have worn suspension components like control arm bushings. You should have the entire front suspension checked for worn components. If you’d like, a YourMechanic certified technician can come to your home or place of business to perform a Car pulls in one direction Inspection on your vehicle.

3. Can warn tie rod ends cause the vehicle to pull to one side?