Q: What are the controls on the air conditioning and heating system panel?

What are the controls on the air conditioning and heating system panel?

The air conditioning/heating system of your Accord ensures that you’re able to remain comfortable at all times, despite hot or cold weather. There are several important controls on the panel, listed from left to right below:

1. Fan: Turn the dial to adjust fan speed.

2. Recirculation: Changes the system from recirculation to fresh air and back.

3. Max A/C: Turns on maximum air conditioning.

4. Mode Control: There are 5 Mode Control buttons that allow you to adjust the flow of air and functionality of the system (upper vents, upper and lower, lower, defrost and lower, defrost).

5. A/C: Turns on the air conditioner.

6. Rear Defrost: Turns on the rear defroster.

7. Temperature: Allows you to set the temperature to your preference.

3. What are the controls on the air conditioning and heating system panel?