Q: Car would not respond when I turned the key...Tried 2 or 3 times same...came back 1/2 hour it is fine.

asked by on October 17, 2016

Car would not respond when I turned the key...Tried 2 or 3 times same...came back 1/2 hour it is fine.

Ignition Switch Replacement $162.65 - $835.29 Get a Quote
Starter Replacement $154.22 - $1090.49 Get a Quote
Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello! An intermittent failure of a start response can be many things - a bad ignition switch, starter solenoid, or in your case - the keys use a "raised-chip" design for security. With years of wear, the key/ignition switch become worn, and don’t always make a good connection. I would recommend having a professional inspect the car starting problem and confirm the needed repair.