Q: Overheating, white smoke from under the hood, leaking coolant, heater blowing cold air 2007 Saturn Relay

While sitting in traffic, my van suddenly overheated, started smoking, started leaking coolant and stopped blowing hot air from the heater

Hi there - from your symptoms, a failed water pump, or ruptured coolant hose is the likely cause of the failure you experienced. I recommend a cooling system inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Overheating, white smoke from under the hood, leaking coolant, heater blowing cold air 2007 Saturn Relay