Q: My clutch goes all the way to the floor what needs to be repaired

The clutch goes all the way to the floor. I can't drive it as it will not go into gear. It does start. But if I push the pedal all the way down I have to physically pull it back up with hand. It's like it's not attached to anything anymore

Hi there. When the clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor without any pressure or inability to return to the top automatically, it’s usually an indication of a broken sprag (return clutch pedal spring), clutch master cylinder failure or an inner hydraulic failure inside the bellhousing of the clutch system. It’s probably a good idea to first have one of our professional mechanics come to your location and complete a clutch is not working inspection before attempting repairs, as finding the precise source of this issue will save you a tremendous amount of time and money.

3. My clutch goes all the way to the floor what needs to be repaired