Q: Possible throttle problem

The engine starts and then stalls. I am still able to drive it after few tries, but it is unstable. An initial diagnostic has been done at a local mech shop, and according to them, the car needs a new throttle.

A: If your battery has been disconnected or re...

If your battery has been disconnected or replaced recently, you may just need a relearn procedure performed by a professional scan tool. However, Infiniti throttle body assemblies are common failure items; it may need to be replaced. A diagnostic inspection of your stalling issue from a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can help you determine the cause, and fix your issue.