Q: Where is the fuel inertia switch on a 2010 hyundai sonata

Where is the fuel inertia switch

On some Hyundai models, the switch is to the right of the brake master cylinder. Look for a switch with a red button. Other locations that Hyundai has used for this switch are in the passenger glovebox area and in the trunk. Those locations might be concealed. For more detailed advice on how to locate the fuel cut off switch please see YourMechanic’s fuel cut off switch tutorial. If your vehicle has not been in a crash, and it doesn’t start, it is unlikely that this switch is at fault. If your vehicle is not starting, the appropriate diagnostic is a no start diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Where is the fuel inertia switch on a 2010 hyundai sonata