Q: I purchased a new 2017 Buick Lacrosse Essence which does not have heated steering wheel. I would like to have this option instal

I purchased a 2017 Buick Lacrosse Essence which does not have heated steering wheel. I would like to have this option installed by replacing the steering wheel

The heated steering wheel on this model incorporates the control module and just replacing the steering wheel and putting a fuse in the heated steering socket in the underhood fuse box should complete install. The only thing I am not sure of is if the airbags are different one the two wheels. You would need to transfer airbag to new wheel if same. If they have different airbags then you may need to purchase this separate.

3. I purchased a new 2017 Buick Lacrosse Essence which does not have heated steering wheel. I would like to have this option instal