Q: We have changed the fuel pump, air filter, battery, spark plugs on my nissan xtrail and the car still wont start

we have changed the fuel pump, air filter, battery, spark plugs on my nissan xtrail and once you hit the key it turns over but wont keep running

A: Hi. I’m thinking you have a broken timing b...

Hi. I’m thinking you have a broken timing belt causing the SUV not to start. If the timing belt breaks the engine jumps time and the engine has to be in time for it run. If the timing belt is broken in these motors it can cause damage to the cylinder head and the cylinder head will need to be replaced for the car to start as well. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the starting issue and proceed with the proper repair.