Q: My fiat punto cylinder 1 is not firing. I have replaced plugs leads and coil packs

I have replaced the coil packs but it is still not firing in cylinder 1. Also leads and plugs done. I suspect ecu but I don't want to purchase until sure. I will pressure test tomorrow but if this passes then is there any other possibilities besides a faulty ecu? Thanks

Hello.

If your cylinder one is not firing then I would test to make sure that the coil is getting power and go from there. If it isn’t then it may be possible that the computer is bad, as that is where the coil gets its signal from. If you need some assistance with this, consider YourMechanic as one of our certified technicians can come to your home to diagnose the starting issue firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.

3. My fiat punto cylinder 1 is not firing. I have replaced plugs leads and coil packs