Q: I have a Nissan Sunny - what type of fuel can I use? 91 or 95 - both are available in Saudi Arabia

I have Nissan Sunny, what type of fuel can I use 91 or 95, both are available in Saudi Arab8a

A: The Nissan Sunny is not considered to have ...

The Nissan Sunny is not considered to have a high performance, high compression engine. Saudi Aramco's general advice with regard to 91 versus 95 octane fuel is to use 91 octane unless the vehicle specifies 95 only or if the vehicle is known as and sold as a high performance vehicle. The Sunny is comparable to the Nissan Sentra here in the states and the fuel used for the Sentra is typically rated (by U.S. authorities) as 87 octane. Nissan Global technical support, reachable by e-mail and or telephone, would have additional technical data but I believe they will advise you to use 91 octane as well.