Q: what should I do to prepare my car for the winter. It is currently in Puerto Rico but will be moving to Rhode Island.

Just a bit scared about moving.

Your best bet is to use the recommended fluids in the owners manual for normal use. The tires should be good for all seasons. Replace your coolant with a 50/50 mix. Otherwise, just service your vehicle as normal. There should be nothing else out of the ordinary to do. Check out this article, How Do I Prepare My Car for Winter?, it covers some of the basics about maintaining a car in winter conditions.

3. what should I do to prepare my car for the winter. It is currently in Puerto Rico but will be moving to Rhode Island.