Q: Car is bogging and losing power - 1996 Chevrolet Blazer

Had a po102 error Maf sensor was replace with new one, clear the code, but car still has same issue with bogging and lost if power, but no more codes coming up

It is not unusual for there to be multiple failures when there is an engine management problem, particularly on a high miles engine, so the issue you had with the defective MAF sensor may simply have been just one of the problems. On older engines, the thing to do is start with a basic compression test to determine whether you are a starting with a basically sound "mechanical base".

If the compression test checks out OK, that is, there is no mechanical problem with the engine, but you are still experiencing poor operation, a scope will reveal whether the issue is "global" (all cylinders) or limited to maybe a cylinder(s) with faulty spark plugs, wires, or a failing fuel injector. If the issue is global, everything from a plugged exhaust to a plugged fuel filter to inadequate fuel delivery have to be evaluated, but again, a scope exam will get you in the ballpark of a proper diagnosis.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, determine why the car is losing power and what is necessary to get it back into good working order.

3. Car is bogging and losing power - 1996 Chevrolet Blazer