Q: Rear passenger wheel gets very hot. Do you know what it could be?

Rear wheel gets extremely hot after minutes of driving. The caliper has been replaced. It's still HOT. What else could it be?

You will need to lift the wheel off the ground and see if the wheel is able to turn freely. If it does not, then the wheel will need to be removed and the caliper bleeder screw opened to see if pressure is relieved. If it is, then the brake hose that is connected to the caliper is bad and the inner rubber liner is damaged. Replace the line and bleed the brakes to verify the problem went away.

3. Rear passenger wheel gets very hot. Do you know what it could be?