Q: Nissan altima 2013 rear seat latch is broken and I cannot fold down the seat. How do I repair the broken seat latch? What should I

asked by on May 25, 2017

Nissan Altima 2013 rear seat latch is broken and I cannot fold down the seat. How do I repair the broken seat latch? What should I do?

Trunk Latch Replacement $175.97 - $665.70 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. Correcting the issue will involve finding out what the exact issue is first. The latch has a handle that is pulled to release it. If the handle is broken, and you cannot release the latch, you will need to replace the handle. They typically screw or bolt on with ease. If the latch itself is broken, then you will have to manually release the latch with a screw driver or other means first before replacing the entire latch unit. For more help with the repair, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr