Can I use the product "Permatex 24125 Ceramic Extreme Bra...

Q: Can I use the product "Permatex 24125 Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant" on semi-metallic brake pads? 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer

asked by on August 24, 2017

I have semi-metallic brake pads, I just want to know if the product works on those pads, it does have "ceramic" on the the title so I was wondering if its only for ceramic pads?

Hello. Yes, you can use this on the back side of the brake pads and on any other contact point in the brake pad bracket. This will assist in reducing noise.